How to cure impotency with the 100% working remedies
What is erectile dysfunction?
Impotency or erectile dysfunction is a disorder of the man’s sexual power which results in the inability to fully perform a sexual act at all or make it partially. Nowadays more and more modern men suffer from erectile problems due to many reasons which we are going to talk about below.
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
If to talk about erectile dysfunction age, then the initial manifestations of the disease may occur in more than 30% of men aged 18-59 years. The first signs of impotence in men:
- The absence of an erection.
In normal condition, every man experiences two kinds of erection: an adequate and spontaneous which take place in the morning and at night. When one kind of these two types of erection disappears, you get the signal of having some health problems. So, if a man doesn’t have an adequate erection but he still has spontaneous erections, this means that the nature of the problem is psychological. However, if there is no erection at all, a man gets diagnose of organic form of erectile dysfunction.
- Weak erection.
One of the symptoms of impotency is the reduced frequency of erections and the lack of firmness of the penis during sexual intercourse. In this case, impotence can be a sign of vascular, neurogenic, hormonal and other organic disorders.
- Inability to maintain an erection.
Premature ejaculation is one of the initial signs of ED of the organic form. A man experiences uncontrolled release of seminal fluid that may happen at the beginning of the sexual intercourse or sometimes even earlier.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Male impotence can be caused by organic and psychological factors.
- Impotence of organic nature is caused by a purely physiological factor with characteristic gradual pace of its growth. Poor erection or its absolute absence is the relevant features of this form. Any sexually healthy man experiences spontaneous night and morning erections as an ordinary permanent phenomenon. If this does not happen, it can be assumed on developing organic impotence. Its causes can be the following:
– disorders of the nervous system,
– blood circulation,
Low level of testosterone also is one of the most important reasons of ED. Read how to increase testosterone efficiently and maintain its high level.
- Impotence of psychological nature can be periodically followed by the night and morning erections that occur suddenly. The psychological impact manifests itself when making attempts to be sexually active, but in this case, the erection doesn’t happen or disappears after a few minutes. The main factors here are the following:
Methods of treatment of erectile dysfunction
Methods of treatment of impotence are very diverse:
- Erectile dysfunction drugs,
- special massages,
- natural remedies
- erectile dysfunction exercises
Ed therapy in men begins, first of all, from the determination of the reasons for its occurrence. So, if you have psychological impotence – it is recommended to have a consultation of a psychotherapist and sex therapist.
Massage as one of the ed treatment which is really effective as the massage of penis is a good way to restore male power. But do not confuse massage and masturbation, as the ultimate goals of these two procedures are different. One more way to improve ED is to change your eating habits. Read about foods that increase testosterone level.
What is better to choose: pills from ed or natural remedies?
When a man has got the diagnosis of erectile dysfunction – treatment with the folk remedies will be much more useful compared to the erectile dysfunction pills. Moreover, Of course, the medications may have a number of contraindications and side effects, which the body will be quite difficult to manage. Nowadays there are a great number of medications, the most popular are Impaza, Viagra, Cialis, various biostimulants and generics.
It is up to each man to decide which way to choose but the natural remedies are always more effective and side effects free compared to the drugs which you can buy in the drugstore.
Which natural remedies are better for the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
About how to treat impotence, you can learn from and magical literature. Traditional methods of treatment of impotence presented numerous conspiracies, rituals and formulation of medicinal herbs. About how to treat impotence with natural remedies, it is possible to ask and the local witch doctor, good, sufficient number of them now among the people.
Folk remedies for impotence will not only help to solve this problem specifically, but in some way contribute to the improvement of the whole organism. The herbal treatment for impotence is especially effective.
Traditional recipes for ed are designed taking into account the use of herbs, roots and even leeches.
Folk remedies for impotence can be combined with the drug treatment if necessary.
Herbs for impotence are the most affordable and useful remedy. Onion, parsley, coriander, Platanthera bifolia, walnut, sweet flag, motherwort, aralia, hops, periwinkle, Teucrium chamaedrys L. , yellow water-lily, garlic- the list of medicinal herbs can be continued indefinitely.
How to cure impotence with leeches?
Ed therapy with leeches:
Impotence treatment with leeches is effective if there is an erectile dysfunction of the organic form – prostatitis. 8 – 10 sessions will be sufficient. The essence of this method is as follows: male leech bites through the skin and moving to the reflex points, where there has been acupuncture. The doctor should direct leeches in the desired area. Leech produces hirudin – substance that promotes the improvement of the circulation of blood and lymph. Also, the saliva of leeches increases the permeability of the capillary walls, has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-microbial effect.
Ginseng and ginger as ed treatments that work
Such folk remedies for impotence as the roots of medicinal plants (ginseng and ginger) also have a high therapeutic efficacy. Essential oils, vitamins and minerals, amino acids contained in the roots make the plants very effective. Fresh, dried, heat-treated ginger, pickled or fried, should be a welcome guest at your table if you experience erection problems.
Treatment of impotence with ginger: use the root of ginger for the preparation of the powder and tinctures. You can take the grated ginger root with honey in the tea.
Recipes with Ginger for treatment of ed
- Take 1 teaspoon of the ground dried root
- Boil water
- Brew the tea
Tincture with ginger:
- Take 1 kg of ginger
- pour the grated ginger with the liter of vodka
- leave it for 15 days in a warm place,
- shake the infusion from time to time
Another recipe: mix 100 grams of ginger root with 300 g of alcohol. Leave it in a dark place for two weeks. The recommended dose is 10 drops in the evening before bedtime.
Ginger as an ed remedy can be used fresh as a seasoning for your favourite dishes. It will be appropriate in liquid, meat and fish dishes, beverages and desserts. For example, tea with ginger since ancient times has been used as a health drink, the effect of which is aimed at improving the health of the entire human body.
Alcoholic tinctures to cure ED
This popular method is suitable for the restoration of potency of both young people and those who are over 50. You will need:
- 20 Echinops seeds,
- 50 grams of the root of Echinacea,
- 60 grams of Thlaspi arvense
Chop all ingredients and pour them with1 tablespoon (250 ml) of alcohol. Then leave it for 30-60 minutes and strain it through cheesecloth or a fine sieve. Take 10 drops (diluted in 1/3 cup water) half an hour before a meal.
For the second tincture you will need:
- 50 grams of grass akantopanaks
- 500 ml of vodka
Brew grass for 7 days in a dry and dark place, then carefully strain the medicine and take 15 drops (dilluted in 150 ml of warm water) for 20 minutes before eating 1 time a day.
More recipes to cure erection problems
- Prepare the decoction with 1 tablespoon of beans (seeds), red clover and a glass of red wine. Heat everything on steam for an hour. Take a tablespoon of the healing broth twice to get the desired result.
- Prepare an infusion of fennel and red wine. Take the infusion 4 times a day.
- Cure the erectile dysfunction with the help of such a collection of herbs: St. John’s wort, lungwort, nettles nettle leaves, mint and clover blossoms. It is necessary to take a tablespoon of each herb. After that, pour all ingredients with 1.3 liter of boiling water. Leave the remedy in a thermos for one hour. Drink this broth during the day. The course of treatment is at least during two weeks.
- To improve low erection and sexual weakness it is possible to use calamus root. To prepare healing potions take one tablespoon of the root. Take 250 milliliters of boiled water. Take a quarter of cup three times a day before meals.
Lungwort and galangal for ED
Take the grass of lungwort (20 g) and pour it with 450 ml of the boiled water for half an hour. Take it three times a day in the dose of two tablespoons. Together with this one take the infusion of rose hip berries: 1 tbsp. spoon crushed fruits pour 100 ml with boiled water and leave in a thermos at least for three hours. This means you need to drink after a meal at least twice a day.
Prepare a decoction of galangal (tormentil). To do this, take the following ingredients: the root of the plant, two full teaspoons of vegetable powder. Then pour 600 ml of hot water. Boil at a minimum temperature during 15 min. Strained tool is recommended to take three times a day for half a cup.
Delicious and useful cocktail to cure impotency
In general, treatment of erectile dysfunction with the help of folk remedies is based on the preparation of special energy drinks. This is quite effective mixture or drinks that are sure to be used to overcome the existing problems. There is the recipe of a tasty cocktail which includes the following ingredients:
- dried apricots,
- natural honey.
Carefully grind components of a cocktail in a blender and add honey. It is best to eat only tasty, healthy mixture in the morning on an empty stomach rigorously. It is necessary to use the equal proportions of all ingredients that make up this folk remedy.
Men suffering from problems with erection should include in their ration all foods that are natural aphrodisiacs. Regular consumption of nuts, pumpkin, natural honey, garlic, onions, seafood, lean meat, sour cream will allow to radically change the situation.
Which exercises can help in ED treatment?
There are several exercises that help to improve erection:
- Doctors recommend walking about 3 km a day. This will contribute to the normal blood circulation in the pelvic region.
- A good way to improve impotency is morning sex. At this particular time, the body has a huge number of hormones that promote good erection.
- Excellent method is to walk barefoot, because in the foot there is a large concentration of nerve endings, which are responsible for sexual arousal. Walking barefoot stimulates the nerve endings. Also, light massage of foot will be helpful.
- Contrast douche will improve blood circulation. This exercise helps to significantly enhance blood circulation to the genitals, which provides a stable erection.
- The most useful exercise for the restoration and strengthening of erection is a regular sex. Due to frequent sexual intercourse reflex ability to respond to stimulation enhances.